TERMS - USE OF WEBSITE
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Popooch the owner of the Website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the Website.
1. The content of the pages of the Website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
2. All Intellectual Property Rights in respect of the Website and Services shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Popooch and neither the use of the Website or any of the Popooch Services shall acquire any rights therein unless expressly consented in writing otherwise.
4. Certain types of cookies will be used without your consent but these are limited to those required in connection with the supply and delivery of the Popooch Services.
6. We may need to transfer your personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) which do not necessarily offer the same level of protection as applies in the EEA. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that adequate protection is in place before we transfer your personal information to any of these countries. When you agree to accept these terms and conditions you confirm that you have given your consent to this transfer of information.
7. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Website for any particular purpose and you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Your use of any information or materials on the Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable and it shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Website meet your specific requirements.
9. The Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and this material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, the reproduction of which is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
10. All trademarks reproduced in the Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
11. Unauthorised use of the Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
12. From time to time, the Website may also include links to other websites which are provided for your convenience to provide further information and they do not signify that we endorse those website(s) and in relation to which we have no responsibility for their content or operation.
13. The Services are subject to all the terms and conditions contained or referred to on the Website.